Our Secret for Cooking Delicious Warm Meals on a Winter’s DayJuly 26th, 2017
Brrrrr winter is here and there is no better time to enjoy a warm tasty meal whether you are at work, at home with the family or for your kids at child care.
The chefs in the Hearty Health kitchen have been busy refining their recipes and cooking with passion so that our kids receive the tastiest food from our winter menu. The chicken casserole is delicious and has been receiving rave reviews from the kids (and carers) in child care centres that use Hearty Health.
Although we can’t give away our secret recipe, we can tell you that the key to making great food like our chicken casserole, is to make sure that you:
- Cook with love – the more you care about your food and love what you are doing, the more chance you have of the meal being delicious.
- Use the best and freshest of ingredients – we have all heard fresh is best and this is true. Use seasonal produce, keep it simple and let the flavours in the food shine.
- Hold off on the additives – there is no need to use a whole lot of extra additives if you cook with great ingredients. Flavour food with herbs, good stock and long slow cooking on these cold wintery days and watch the food get devoured by the family!
- Variety is the spice of life – mix it up and add variety to your meal plan. We guarantee you – the kids will love it!
P: 1300 728 762
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- A perfect childcare snack – Hearty Health Protein Balls
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Hearty Health Scones for afternoon tea!
- Fun food to make with the kids this footy weekend
- Try our Hearty Health Muesli Bar
- How to avoid hay fever and allergies now that Spring is on its way…
- How Does Healthy and Nutritious Meals Affect Children’s Brain Development?
- Our Secret for Cooking Delicious Warm Meals on a Winter’s Day
- Healthy Eating for Children Based on Australian Dietary Guidelines
- Why Children’s Meals Should Be Delivered Quickly to Childcare Centres
- Best Recommended Healthy Snacks for Children that Taste Really Good
- Reduce Sugar & Up the Taste for Healthy Happy Kids
- Easy tips to help your family eat healthier
- How Schools and Child Care Caterers Can Help Stop Obesity in Children
- New Winter Menu is a Big Hit with the Kids
- Childcare Centres Should Have a Proper Menu Plan and How Hearty Health Can Help
- Food Allergies in Children: Why Childcare Centre Caterers should Never Take for Granted
- Hearty Meals for Schools and Childcare Centres: Meeting Your Kids’ Nutritional Needs
- How Healthy Snacks at Schools Can Help Stop Child Obesity
- Ways on How Educators Can Promote Positive Healthy Eating Habits in Children
- The Childcare Centre’s Role for Children’s Health
- Child Care Centre Meals Online Order Service: Fresh, Allergen Free, and Healthy
- Freshness in Food Quality: How Fresh is Fresh? Hearty Health’s Success in Child Care Catering
- Childcare Nutrition: What Your Children Eat Can Affect Their Developmental Health