A Perfect Recipe for Mother’s Day Celebration Dinner!May 8, 2020
Peanut Chicken Satay & Rice – One of the most authentic Thai food!
*This recipe serves 4-6 people with jasmine rice and steamed greens.
- 1 onion diced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 kg (fillets) chicken thighs sliced
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tbs chilli sauce
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 capsicum optional sliced
- 1 splash oil for frying
- Fry onion, garlic and capsicum in a little oil.
- Add chicken and fry for a minute.
- Add soy sauce, curry powder, peanut butter, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and chilli sauce.
- Add hot water and combine.
- Simmer for approximately 20 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Serves and voila!
Hint: The sauce will thicken as it cooks, so watch it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan. It needs stirring regularly.
We hope you give mums a full of love on this day and continue to enjoy our recipes.
For more tips and advice from the chefs in the Hearty Health kitchen, feel free to contact us.
You may also interest our blog Easy Tips to Help Your Family Eat Healthier
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au