Freshness in Food Quality: How Fresh is Fresh? Hearty Health’s Success in Child Care CateringFebruary 8th, 2017
All the latest recommendations for feeding young children in day-care centres keep stating the importance of fresh, nutritious food in the meals that you serve. While you know what nutritious is, you may or may not understand how fresh the foods actually should be for the children. Since Hearty Health’s child care catering service specialises in preparing and delivery only the freshest of meals for children, we offer you the following explanation of what the true meaning of fresh food is at least, according to us.
Purchase Produce Straight from the Growers
Our fresh meals start with in-season produce straight from the growers who cultivate the fruits and vegetables. By doing this, we ensure that the produce has not been in the stores for a long period of time, but only hours away from being on the farm or in the orchard. This keeps fruits and vegetables as high quality, nutritious and flavourful as possible.
Select Poultry and Other Meats from Local Producers
Through turning to local producers for our poultry and other meats, we ensure that we serve meat from animals raised with the latest methods to safeguard the health of the public. The meat in a grocery store may or may not be of this standard.
Seafood Is from Local Sources
We take the same care when we purchase seafood as we do with meat and poultry by only working with the best fish markets. Your children deserve the finest seafood available to safeguard their health and well-being.
We Prepare Meals Each Day to Ensure Further Freshness
After we purchase all of our ingredients, our chefs prepare meals each day to fulfil and delivery our orders in less than 24 hours to ensure that we maintain high freshness standards. Our drivers deliver your meals all the way to your refrigeration units for your convenience.
We Ensure the Freshness of All Other Ingredients
Along with all the foods mentioned above, we also ensure the freshness and quality of our dairy products or their substitutes and whole grain inclusions. From the bread in the meal to the beverage your children will eat, you can trust us to serve only the best.
Consult with us for further facts about the freshness in food quality that you will receive with our child care catering company. We will work with you to develop menus that rotate about every 4 weeks. In addition, we offer allergen meals.
P: 1300 728 762
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Christmas cooking with kids
- A perfect childcare snack – Hearty Health Protein Balls
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Hearty Health Scones for afternoon tea!
- Fun food for the footy
- Try our Hearty Health Muesli Bar
- How to avoid hay fever and keep Spring allergies at bay…
- How good food affects a child’s brain development
- Our secret for a cooking delicious warm meal on a Winter’s day
- Healthy Eating for Children Based on Australian Dietary Guidelines
- Why Children’s Meals Should Be Delivered Quickly to Childcare Centres
- Best Recommended Healthy Snacks for Children that Taste Really Good
- Reduce Sugar & Up the Taste for Healthy Happy Kids
- Easy tips to help your family eat healthier
- How Schools and Child Care Caterers Can Help Stop Obesity in Children
- New Hearty Health Winter menu is a big hit with the kids
- Childcare Centres Should Have a Proper Menu Plan and How Hearty Health Can Help
- Food Allergies in Children: Why Childcare Centre Caterers should Never Take for Granted
- Hearty Meals for Schools and Childcare Centres: Meeting Your Kids’ Nutritional Needs
- How Healthy Snacks at Schools Can Help Stop Child Obesity
- Ways on How Educators Can Promote Positive Healthy Eating Habits in Children
- The Childcare Centre’s Role for Children’s Health
- Child Care Centre Meals Online Order Service: Fresh, Allergen Free, and Healthy
- Freshness in Food Quality: How Fresh is Fresh? Hearty Health’s Success in Child Care Catering