New Winter Menu is a Big Hit with the KidsJune 13th, 2017
The Hearty Health winter menu is now being delivered to early learning centres across Melbourne and Sydney. There is nothing better than comfort food on a winter’s day and our children agree because they love our menu too. Their favourite meal so far has been our Shepherd’s Pie. Other fresh meals cooked daily include apricot chicken with rice, braised lamb barley and vegetables and minestrone with a baguette. Sounds delicious and also warms those little tummies.
Existing customers can view our winter menu on our website and there is also the opportunity for new centres to sample the menu so you can see what all the fuss is about…
Director and Chef Russell of this successful family business says there is a lot of work that goes into designing Hearty Health’s seasonal menu’s. “We want to make sure that the kids will love the food as well as ticking all the nutritional boxes to get them through the day” he says. “We continually test meals to make sure they meet our high standards for children including taste, nutrition and safety.”
Heavily influenced by seasonal produce, the food is full of colour and variety. “We have clear favourites that our customers request and we also mix it up depending on what is in season so that it is super fresh”.
“A big bonus with our menu is that it is cooked fresh every day and delivered directly to centre’s daily as well” continues Russell. “We don’t use plastic packaging and make sure the whole process is as simply and economical for centres as possible while still meeting nutritional and dietary requirements.”
Russell and the Hearty Health team are passionate about providing the freshest of fresh food in every season for children across Melbourne and Sydney.
P: 1300 728 762
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Hearty Health Scones for afternoon tea!
- Fun food to make with the kids this footy weekend
- Try our Hearty Health Muesli Bar
- How to avoid hay fever and allergies now that Spring is on its way…
- How Does Healthy and Nutritious Meals Affect Children’s Brain Development?
- Our Secret for Cooking Delicious Warm Meals on a Winter’s Day
- Healthy Eating for Children Based on Australian Dietary Guidelines
- Why Children’s Meals Should Be Delivered Quickly to Childcare Centres
- Best Recommended Healthy Snacks for Children that Taste Really Good
- Reduce Sugar & Up the Taste for Healthy Happy Kids
- Easy tips to help your family eat healthier
- How Schools and Child Care Caterers Can Help Stop Obesity in Children
- New Winter Menu is a Big Hit with the Kids
- Childcare Centres Should Have a Proper Menu Plan and How Hearty Health Can Help
- Food Allergies in Children: Why Childcare Centre Caterers should Never Take for Granted
- Hearty Meals for Schools and Childcare Centres: Meeting Your Kids’ Nutritional Needs
- How Healthy Snacks at Schools Can Help Stop Child Obesity
- Ways on How Educators Can Promote Positive Healthy Eating Habits in Children
- The Childcare Centre’s Role for Children’s Health
- Child Care Centre Meals Online Order Service: Fresh, Allergen Free, and Healthy
- Freshness in Food Quality: How Fresh is Fresh? Hearty Health’s Success in Child Care Catering
- Childcare Nutrition: What Your Children Eat Can Affect Their Developmental Health
- Childcare Healthy Meals Should Promote Protection against Tooth Decay